Work Education / Clubs
Students may opt for any one of the following activities offered to them as Work Education in classes M1 to M3 and SEWA in classes S1 to SS2.
Terms shown in bold refer to terminology used by CBSE followed by related options available in the school.
- Being Safe and Responsible: First Aid/ Health Club; Disaster Prevention and Mitigation (Mind Body Green (Health & Fitness), Yoga, Self Defense, Disaster Management)
- Reduce, Recycle, Reuse and Respect (Kabaad se Jugaad Environmental conservation)
- Nature Clubs (Taruvaran – Charak Vatika; Taruvaran -Gardening)
- Participation in Adult Literacy Programmes Peer Mentoring (Cyber byte)
- Organizing a fund raising Musical Extravaganza for school (Flute, Indian Instrumental Music, Western Instrumental Music, Music Vocal, Music Vocal (Folk)
- Holding an Art Exhibition for fund raising (Art, Collage and mixed media, Glass Painting, Fabric Painting, Folk Painting & Floor Decoration, Clay Modelling/Sculpture, Craft, Toy Making, Embroidery)
- Collaborating as part of Photography Club and create Exhibitions with a social message (Still Photography)
- Projects on social awareness or cross curricular themes initiated, planned and implemented by students with teacher as initiator (Campus Management, Library Services, Theatre Unit, Story-telling)
- Anti-Bullying or Anti-Ragging Committee and awareness raising; As volunteer for charities ‘outside of school’ such as orphanages, old-age homes, collecting and distributing used and unused books and clothes to the underprivileged (Interact Club)
- Volunteering for counseling peers for raising awareness (Student mentoring).
- Organizing and volunteering for various ‘In-school activities’ and Language Club, Social Science Club, Dance Club, Science Club, (French Language Club, Theater Unit, Creative Writing, Dance, Calligraphy, Maths Club, Quiz Club (Jigyasa).
- Heritage Club (Virasat- The Heritage).
- Life Skills Activities (Creative and Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Decision Making, Communication, Self-Awareness and Empathy) (Creative writing, Debate Society, Self Defense, Consumer Awareness and Financial Literacy programme).
- Student Mentor (for students of SS2)
- Science Club, Astronomy Club, Robotics Club, 3-D Printing and Flute are paid activities.